Sunday July 26
- A-1 Making your ILS Web 2.0 Happy
- A-5 Legal Research Questions on the Bar Exam: Preparing Our Students
- B-1 Emerging from the Cocoon: Innovative Ways to Reteach Legal Research to Externs and Summer Associates
- C-2 Laws and Codes: How do they do that?
- C-5 Reporting for Duty: Military Information and its Application to Legal Research
Monday July 27
- D-1 I want my Web 2.0: Lessons from the Web 2.0 Challenge Everyone can use
- D-3 Brave New Frontier of Government Documents Librarianship
- D-6 Beyond the Walls of the United Nations: Exploring UN Databases
- E-1 So you want to make a Movie: Simple Steps for Creating Videos for Web Distribution and Vodcasting
- E-2 Chat 2.0: Renovating Virtual Reference
- E-4 Finding Services for Seniors (Ourselves and Others)
- E-5 Working Smart: Innovative Ways to do More with Your Day
- F-2 Law Librarians Abroad: Is a Foreign Study Program for you?
- F-3 Marketing Mojo: Get smart with Design
- G-5 What's in a Name? Trademark Searching, Services and Domain Names
Tuesday July 28
- H-1 So you Think you can Teach: Keeping the Audience Awake and Learning Alive
- H-2 Web 2.0: Driving Innovation in the Law Firm Library
- I-2 Got ideas? Tools and techniques to Identify, Refine and Communicate Ideas that Stick!
- I-6 Hot Topic
- J-2 Embracing the M-Word: Why and how to Market your Library
- K-1 Vlogging for Law Libraries
- K-2 Find 50-State Law Surveys Fast!
- K-3 Researching International Tax Law